- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Web Developer job duties include:
- Building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
About this Company
Media Gate Studios For Art Production and Creative Media Solutions, Media Gate Studios premium TV Content of superior quality including revenue share programs, game shows, talk shows, commercials and drama.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Gate
Media Gate owns a large studios on the 6th of October City.