- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
To serve The IG Club goals related to expanding the public relations horizons and stay in touch with wide variety of stakeholders which includes schools, universities, parents and students through different means of communications which includes face-to-face and digital channels. In addition to the roll of organising, planning and supervising various events carried on by The IG Club serving it’s customers.
- Manage logistics and public relations of all programmes held by The IG Club on and off premises.
- Overview arrangement of all database records and documents in order that eases communication with customers.
- Follow up with customers, partners and suppliers measuring their satisfaction from dealing with the company and informing them about services offered.
- Doing school visits and opening new accounts in addition to managing the existing ones.
- Managing events, workshops and conferences from conception to execution.
- Ensure that the delivery of The IG Club image to all stakeholders in all processes and publications by the company.
- Prepares proposals for different stakeholders of every event.
- Oversee events operations budget
About this Company
A professional organisation dedicated to serving the British International Education system (IGCSE/A Levels) community in the MENA and GCC regions.
See all Careers and Jobs at IG Club
Our services range from pre to post high school educational and entertainment services.