- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
90,000 to 100,000 USD per year
About the Job
Were you an early adopter of virtualization, containers and cloud infrastructure? Do you love to automate everything that needs to be done more than once?Do you consider yourself amongst the top 1% of software architects globally and eager to work on new challenging projects and technologies?Are you interested in joining a network of the most talented engineers in the world while earning $100,000 USD - and with the ability to work wherever you want?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, this role is for you.
What are the expectations?
- The Docker Chief Architect will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources.
- You will play a critical role in migrating products to Cloud using AWS, Docker and Aurora by taking any of our products from a legacy state, manual build/deploy processes, ancient dependencies, fragile architecture, weak security, lack of scalability or performance).
- You will face challenges such as reverse engineering legacy architecture and key flows (white box vs black box approach), understanding its key weaknesses on pillars of cloud-readiness such as security, reliability, simplicity, performance, operational agility and automation.
- You will design out the weaknesses, work hands-on and/or partner with and provide leadership to the Product Development team. The final goal of your role will be to transform the product into a fully dockerized CD pipeline with fully automated build/deploy/monitoring/resiliency processes in a fully consolidated Docker and Aurora environment with no unknown remaining legacy issues in terms of security, reliability, performance and operational agility.
- As the owner of the architecture and technical delivery of multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software products, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
About this Company
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossOver