- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Fast growing pharmaceutical company is looking for Personal Assistant General Manager:
- Arranging chairman appointments, arranging traveling schedule, making reservations.
- Arrange for meetings, taking meeting minutes,writing letters, receiving calls.
- Arranging foreign and Local Purchasing.
- Handling supplier’s financial statements and payments with the accounting department .
- Finding new resources and suppliers .
- Handling stock reports and sales broadcasting to make purchasing plans accordingly.
- Responsible for all foreign and local supplier communication
Preparing the shipments (Import & Export by air & sea):
- Calling shipping lines to get the best rates, free demurrage time, transit time, & vessels schedule or flight date.
- Confirming booking with the shipping line & send the shipping agent details to the supplier.
- Preparing the shipping documents (Invoice – Packing list – weight list, - certificate of origin draft of the bill of lading).
- Sending the documents to the supplier to sign & stamp it then send it back.
- Follow up with the shipping line till the arrival of the goods.
- Sending all the documents to the clearance office to release the goods from the customs.
- Experience in Logistics and supply chain is must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (word, Excel & power point)
- Punctual, Task and Result Oriented and Hard worker
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent English (written & spoken)
Females and Males are welcomed to apply
About this Company
Vamer is geared towards making health and beauty its main concern by providing the finest, highest quality products and dynamic marketing programs aiming at delivering health and beauty to every home.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vamer Pharma
Vamer pharmaceutical company is one of the fast-growing companies in...