- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
Depending on the school, course type and course level, the duties and requirements of a fashion design instructor may vary:
- However, the job often involves teaching assigned fashion courses; preparing course material; developing syllabi; creating, administering and grading student evaluations and exams; being available as a resource to students; and maintaining office hours for students who may have questions or concerns about the course.
- Instructors are also often asked to participate in institutional committees, attend departmental meetings and school functions, and collaborate with superiors and faculty peers.
- Implements correct fashion training program within the region.
- Assist in the preparation and translation of training materials.
- Train and instruct the retail sales and wholesales teams and all employees about the changes to products, collection & boutique, competence & etiquette.
- Provide follow up and coaching for new Fashion Advisers to ensure application of knowledge and skills learnt during training, especially on new Fashion Advisers coaching
- Improve the public insight of brand reputation and influence in the specified areas.
- Enhance and implements an effective training sessions in all boutiques within the region.
- Organize and manage training sessions, necessary equipment, materials needed for presentations, session reports (planning, programs, contents, quantity & quality), monitoring training team indicators and records of your movements.
About this Company
Multi Arts is an event management company dedicated to custom design world class services to corporate, business men and Elite client.Multi-Art is a company all about finding your talents, especially new talents through T4C, as well as offering services to an elite community...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multi Art Group