Technical Skills/Professional Expertise:
- You are required to have a solid background of Linux system administration, Windows administration, Virtualization (KVM), and Shell Scripting.
• Qualification / Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 1 / 3 year IT experience (Familiar with Service Desk/Helpdesk support field)
- Fluent written and spoken English IS A MUST
- Solid Linux/Windows/Network background IS A MUST
- Organized for working in a global cooperative team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Solid Background in both Windows/Linux based operating systems.
- Networking Support Knowledge (TCP/IP), analysis of network problems (LAN/WAN)
- Solid Knowledge in Kernel Visualization (KVM), DRBD and Corosync.
- Familiar with Shell Scripting and Python (is plus)
- Backend Software support Knowledge (Mailing Systems, Outlook, Active Directory and web applications. etc...)
- Database systems knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting
• Personal skills:
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong Conversational English skill both oral and written
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Unconditional provision of services
- Good understanding of the global cooperative team environment
- Working under stress, Dynamic and Customer oriented
- Acts as a Team player