- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with UAE Labour law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Provides management direction and counseling.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
- 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7