Job skills, and experience:
- Minimum five years of experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Minimum of two years of experience in Web design, online and offline marketing
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web as well as printing materials
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and with high quality
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
- The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
About this Company
OneCard is the unique online Arabic shopping website, where you can buy a lot of online services and products that you need.
See all Careers and Jobs at Onecard