Nasr City, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Documents human resources actions
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Carry out all services provided by the HR department such as book hotels and air flight
- Responsible for applying all policies and procedures of company
- Follow-up IT routine task with IT Specialist
- Graduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Nasr City or near by areas residents only are allowed to apply.
- Diploma or Accredited Certification in HR Management is a plus.
- Professional oral and Verbal Communication,
- Fluent in English.
- Business Writing Skills Organization, Teamwork, and Presentation skills.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
OLIS is a holding company in which there are five different companies’ lies under its working umbrella.
See all Careers and Jobs at Olis
"Trade,Catering,Logistic,Retail and MDA Academy"
OLIS holding is a joint stock company, with two central Headquarters:
1st Cairo, Egypt: Under name...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.