This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Treasury & Budgeting Manager
Nasr City, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month, + Bonus System
About the Job
- Manages corporate treasury, directs daily management of the treasury and coordination of cash forecasting and analysis.
- Manages all cash management planning and cashier functions, including account organization, cash flow monitoring and controls, bank accounts, and electronic banking needs.
- Review the bank reconciliation for bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Oversees the banking relationships and contracts, developing strong commercial bank relationships.
- Manages Client’s accounts and provides weekly cash position report.
- Develops and updates monthly cash forecast to establish and update cash flow position and funding needs.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, established Finance policies, procedures, work-flows with respect to Treasury/cash management.
- Attends administrative meetings and participates in committees and working groups for Treasury and Corporate Finance as requested.
- Supports the Finance Manager in all treasury related matters.
- Coordinate with AP, AR and GL Heads in the closing process.
- University degree, faculty of commerce, accounting Major
- CMA is Preferable
- Minimum 10 years of Finance / Accounting experience
- Technical and financial knowledge, including understanding of Treasury management and Finance principles
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and work successfully and effectively on cross-functional team
About this Company
Whether you require distribution or fulfillment, defined freight forwarding, or a complete supply chain solution, Future can provide you with a customized solution tailored to your needs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group