- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Director, Online Tutoring
- Work with college students' essays over the Internet to provide assistance by reviewing written work and providing appropriate feedback. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Facilitating development of learning skills and concepts
- Providing guidance and encouragement while maintaining a positive attitude
- Facilitating learning without lecturing the material
- Answering specific questions about material presented
- Assisting students in learning problem solving strategies and methods of studying
- Keeping proper records and turning them in to Ali Enterprise.
- Position is part-time (minimum 24 hours per week), staff level, with opportunity of advancement.
Describe Ideal Candidate:
- Fresh Graduate of the American University of Cairo(AUC). Candidate must also be comfortable using computers and be Internet savvy. Must be flexible, willing, and able to learn new skills.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension and English Writing.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Ali Enterprise is an American owned company registered in Egypt. We are dedicated to providing high quality tutoring service to students worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ali Enterprise