- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are seeking Presales and marketing specialist who will be responsible for all requirements and scoping aspects of the sales cycle and product initiation cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. The presales specialist will be an essential part and a key player in the company business development and the marketing.
- Meet with customers to understand needs, problems, objectives and business requirements to drive to solution demonstrations that meet key needs.
- Participate in preparing the new products functional requirements.
- Work with the sales team and project managers to define the overall solution.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Liaise with various business units to gather requirements and resolve issues.
- Identify appropriate product offering in order to best determine the value proposition for the customer.
- Formally responding to the customer RFI's and RFP's
- Document and analyze required information and data related the solutions road map features.
- Presenting products/solutions verbal and written.
- Preparing reports about the market trends , the latest technology and the competitive position
- Participate in preparing the company marketing and business development documentations such as; solutions fact sheets, whitepapers
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a solution expert.