This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assist in reviewing of Credit Proposal Memo with all their required contents implying credit analysis, macro and micro analysis with the assessment of the associated risks, review proposed obligor risk rating, review CBE reports, investigation reports and all other related contracts and prepare the related Risk Memo including recommendation for mitigation of Risk.
- Assist in checking that Credit Proposal Memo abides to A.T.LEASE strategy and credit policy and the credit package is directed to the proper lending authority for approval.
- Review and monitor existing credit relationship to ensure that the customer is not falling behind the rent schedule and reviews of lease portfolio on annual basis.
- Assist in preparation of Risk Management reports on regular basis.
- Participate in enhancing internal control through reviewing the advising form prepared by the Credit Administration Department in order to ensure that the advising forms is in compliance with the credit committee terms and conditions
- Assist in Obtaining all required data and information needed from all AT-Lease departments for the purpose of preparing reports that shows the major risks that the company may face. All reports and recommendations should be submitted to authorities.
- Follow up with all departments in all issues that may increase risk and affect the company for example:
- Delay Rentals, non-renewed insurance Policies, unregistered contracts, unregistered assets, unmet terms & conditions. non-utilized facilities, & Liquidity Positions. (etc…)
- Assist in Issuing monthly ACP & I-Score reports
- Assist in achieving A.T.LEASE Risk Management Division annual objectives regarding its Scope.
- Apply A.T.LEASE Anti Money Laundry Policy.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Awareness of the business environment
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic Languages
Applicants must be graduated from the AUC or GUC.
About this Company
A.T. LEASE commenced its operations in 2006 to be the first Islamic Shariaa Compliant leasing company in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at A.T Lease Egypt
A.T. LEASE is an affiliate of Dallah Al-Baraka Group (DBG); one of the pioneers in International Islamic Banking founded in 1969 by Sheikh Saleh Kamel....