- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Summary: Develop software business solutions and ensure that the business application produced meet the client’s needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with project Managers, Business Analyst and Designer to understand software requirements.
- Coding application components according to company coding standards.
- Documenting components according to company documentation standards.
- Executing unit tests.
- Executing code reviews.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Assisting a team of junior developers.
- Meeting individual deadlines and contributing towards team objectives.
- Learning and becoming efficient with new technologies as dictated by the product strategy.
- Putting forward improvement suggestions at any stage of the product life cycle.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines and communications (whether between departments or with customers) to his/her supervisor.
- Assisting in the QA Process as required.
- Prepares and submits daily activity report to Team Leader.
About this Company
World Business Network (WBN) is an end-to-end business technology corporation, offering tailored Business Solutions and Management Consultancy to enterprises. WBN has been established with a vision to build an ecosystem that integrates a comprehensive set of capabilities with...
See all Careers and Jobs at World Business Network