- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
Negotiable, 5% variable, 95% fixed salary
About the Job
This vacancy is for a One Year Contract with a chance of getting the contract extended to be permanent upon business need.
- Accounting & Book-keeping
- Responsible for ensuring all transactions are analysed, segregated and approved for processing.
- Responsible for interaction with bank for statements.
- Co-ordinates proper accounting and data mapping to produce reports for Finance.
- Responsible for collection of timesheet data for AR processing.
- Liaising with the relevant and other departments for completion of SOW/contract documentation.
- Processing of employee claims and interaction with employees on policy.
- Support the team in the production of monthly reports. Legal & Compliance
- Responsible for compilation of board minutes of the meeting.
- Responsible for documentation of incoming tax notices and assessment orders. Procurement
- - Preparation of purchase requisition and purchase orders.
- Contract engagement with recurring vendors.
- Vendor evaluation process for optimised procurement.
- Collection of data for understanding best market offerings.
- Setting up new contractors and dealing with the paperwork extensions for existing contracting staff.
About this Company
Digital change is inevitable, whether it is driven by the business,
See all Careers and Jobs at SQS Egypt
customers, the competition or regulation.
Using continuous quality our end-to-end approach accelerates change,
giving businesses agility to deliver faster, better, cheaper out-comes