- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
The Executive Secretary is responsible for supporting Managing Director. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests; in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- General Financial Issues
- Schedule meetings and arrange meeting room.
- Alert manager about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for TNT/Aramex/UPS/DHL/FedEx packages.
About this Company
Headquartered in Alexandria, Egypt and founded in 2010, Quality Academy is one of the leading technical service organisations. Today, we are representing international accreditations and organizations around the world, partnering clients wherever they are in the world. United...
See all Careers and Jobs at Quality Academy