- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions & Bonuses
About the Job
One of the world's leading STEM Academies "Engineering For Kids" is seeking for a STEM Instructor for its campus at Alexandria, Egypt. Are you a good fit?
- As a leading innovator in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education, we are seeking for outstanding instructors to deliver our joyful experiments to the kids from 4 to 14 years old.
- Engineering For Kids is offering a suite of programs for children ages 4 to 14 introducing them to science, technology, engineering and math through a variety of workshops all aimed at developing problem solving skills, Programs include after school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops, birthday parties, home-school programs, scouts workshops, and pre-school programs.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Engineering Background is a MUST (Preferably Computer Science or Communications).
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Ability to be a fast learner in order to study, practice, and develop our joyful experiments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets/Forms and online survey tools.
- Problem solver able to quickly assess issues and provide solutions.
- Comfortable in a non-traditional organizational structure.
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude and ability to take ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- High tolerance for and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
About this Company
WorkStation is the Management company of Engineering For Kids branch of Alexandria, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Engineering for Kids
Engineering for Kids brings Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), to kids ages 4 to 14, in a fun and challenging way, through classes, camps, clubs, and...