- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Profit Share & Overnight Shift Allowance
About the Job
Offshore Customer Service Agent Serving Europe, UK, USA & Canada.
- To ensure client satisfaction by offering specialized advice.
- To actively listen and pay attention to client issues.
- To resolve client queries and problems according to the TP values and client procedures.
- Respond to & record consumer inquiries and questions raised through phone lines for customers.
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions and enter feedback on the customer services database.
- To ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
- To ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately.
- To work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues.
About this Company
We believe that our clients' success is our success; we believe in professionalism, we consistently maintain high standards for service and consultants to be always able to bring the best team of senior consultants to bear on every single project. We understand our clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Momentum Consulting and Development