- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
The incumbent of the position is responsible to identify; monitor and troubleshoot overall IT operations in the Head Office and Branches in accordance with the IT operations team, which may include servers, workstations, desktop systems, network Internet and other computer technology in addition to database administration as follow:
- Proficiency in installing, configuring, securing, troubleshooting, diagnosing & repairing different systems used for IT operations.
- Proficiency in performance tuning, data replication and encryption.
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are fulfilled correctly
- Write SQL scripts and stored procedures to support validate, clean, and deliver data deliverables to support contract requirements.
- Participate in the development of internal systems and products using API capabilities.
- Develop contract defined reports utilizing Crystal Reports,…etc.
- Write policies & procedures for different systems used for IT operations
About this Company
The Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM) is a member of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) which is a group of development agencies, institutions and programs established by His Highness the Aga Khan. The common goal of these agencies is to combat problems of social...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Micro Finance Foundation