- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Outdoor Sales Executive (Medical Devices) to do the following:
- Achieve annual sales targets (as per agreement)
- Visit sites to market the company's products and close deals
- Follow up on the cash collection process
- Solve problems at external sites
- Complete extra assignments as required
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with customers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Delivering client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports and plans for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects, Demo, Events.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Providing training and producing support material for the Sales Team.
About this Company
EndoTechnology is an Egyptian company , Now EndoTechnology co. is the distributer for more than 10 companies in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Endo Technology
Endotechnology co. strives to provide clients with superior solutions to meet all of their needs. This enables Endotechnology to build its...