- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions based on achieving targets
About the Job
- We are looking for a young and motivated Business Development Associate to work with us in securing deals with potential merchants such as: Cafes, Restaurants, Retail Stores, Pharmacies, etc.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in our new business by presenting our innovative mobile application and web-based platform to prospective merchants, and closing deals accordingly in order to achieve personal and team targets.
Paid internship for a period of 6-months, with a possibility for full-time employment based on performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the mobile application and web-based platform to be able to pitch the idea and close deals successfully with potential clients (i.e. Merchants).
- Meets personal and team sales targets.
- Seeks out prospective business opportunities with potential clients.
- Reports and provides feedback to the Business Development Manager on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Ability to work independently and handle potential client meetings with minimum supervision.
- Proven sales and business development experience.
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Strong time management and planning skills.
- Dynamic, proactive and can manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Strong work ethic.
- English Language Level: Fluent command of reading, writing and speaking.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-year experience in business development is required.