- University degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in the design, development, and testing of Data Warehouse implementations.
- Experience with Reporting tools (esp. OLAP reporting) (SSAS).
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and Relational Databases is a must.
- Strong Experience with MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS & SSRS) is a big plus.
- Good Knowledge in ASP.Net, ASP Classic, C#, VB and Java Scripting is an asset.
- Good Knowledge in Crystal Reports.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to meet tight time-lines.
- Ability to work and thrive in a physically disperse team environment.
- Ability to communicate and work with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A problem-solving mindset; the individual should be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Flexible working hours.
About this Company
RMGS is an IT consulting and software development outsourcing company. Our business leverages talents in the emerging markets offering our clients talented resources and quality services at competitive pricing. RMGS offers outsourcing and off-shoring software development...
See all Careers and Jobs at RMGS