This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for managing the organization’s acquisition, financing and development of new accessible and affordable housing sites.
- Responsible for overseeing one or more developments or re-development projects.
- Conduct direct market research and demographic research projects, which will help in the site selection process.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities for development or enhancement of projects.
- Formulate criteria for both site evaluation and selection including accessibility, market characteristics, competitive environment, government subsidies, land and construction cost, and permit process.
- Contribute to development of project budgets and business plans and monitor financial performance of projects under his supervision.
- Participate in strategic planning activities for ARDIC initiatives, which will include broad areas of research and analysis about various topics.
- Present project plans to government officials and other key stakeholders to gain support and financial assistance.
- Oversee all aspects of site feasibility including environmental, engineering, permits, geotechnical, community, zoning entitlement and development capacity.
- Acquires a complete understanding of investment analysis such as discounted cash flow, net present value, internal rate of return analysis and other methods of presentation and analysis used in the real estate industry.
- BS/MS degree in Architectural Engineering
- 5 years of experience in the same field preferably with real estate background.
- On site experience
- Detailed Oriented
- Highly Productive
- Critical Thinker
- Self – directed and can multi-task.
- Acquires experience of judgment for difficult decisions
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Deal with internal and external business associates
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments.
- Ability to supervise cash flow analysis.
- Able to analyze the requirements and specifications of a project and determine the cost involved to be launched.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment