- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications.
- This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Technology Development Management:
- Understand client’s business objectives and break down high-level requirements into features and user stories
- Software architecture design
- BRD, SRS and Technical proposals write-ups
- Assessment on needed development activities
- Development and QC teams’ management to deliver the solutions with highest quality within projects’ timelines and budget
- Investigate and understand significant problems, trends and root causes of systemic issues, and drive plans to resolve the issues to satisfy clients’ needs
- Create technology strategy, procedures, Policies and processes for clients’ desired solutions
About this Company
PMaestro is ambitious company founded with a unique focus on innovation in technology, leadership, product management and world changing ideas implementation management.
See all Careers and Jobs at PMaestro
PMaestro is designed to help business owners and companies to grow digital in comfortable and...