- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month, Negotiable Commision
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
What do Property Consultants do?
- Real estate agents help people buy property, sell property, or rent property. This could be single family homes, land, condos, or businesses. If it has an address, a real estate agent was involved with the process.
- Real estate agents work with property buyers or sellers and help them navigate the complex nature of the property market. Agents talk with clients to find out what kind of property they want and what they are willing to sell or pay, and any specific amenities they are seeking. They work with a real estate broker to find properties that suit their client's needs.
- Agents use websites and flayers to describe properties, work with photographers to take pictures of the property, or may take the pictures themselves. Real estate agents often work nights and weekends, showing properties to customers, setting up open houses of properties on the market, advertising themselves and homes for sale. When the sale is pending, real estate agents work with the other party's agent to offer and counteroffer bids on the property.
- Real estate agents know the markets they work in, the hot neighborhoods, the ones in flux, and the ones that are expensive or on the rise. They are able to answer client questions and concerns about things like school districts, zoning, expansion and others.
- Very attractive package
- Mobile line allowance
- Life insurances
About this Company
We are yes for investment, real estate marketing, project management and finishing works. We work with many developed companies such as SODIC, Mountain View, Hyde Park, Lake View, Al Ahly Real Estate Development and many projects within the 5th assembly areas such as Lotus and Andalus.
See all Careers and Jobs at Yes