- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The group business is tourism, hotels, real estate and properties, construction, transportation, utilities and security etc.
- The CFO will report directly to the Founder/Chairman of the Board and Will Oversee all group subsidiaries in Egypt and directly guides the Finance Managers on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs Investment Opportunities, and the securing of new funding.
- The CFO plays an integral role in the development and approval process for all Company operations and developments, to ensure appropriate assumptions have been made, polices have been adhered to, and all potential risks adequately addressed.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Ensure credibility of the group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Develop, recommend and direct all short term and long range financial plans consistent with corporate philosophy and strategies.
- Provide direction to all financial operations (company, project and subsidiary) to insure corporate financial data is as accurate and timely as possible, cash and assets are maximized and accounting systems are reliable and efficiently implemented.
- Ensure standard financial statements, cash flow, budget, branch performance and variance analysis, and related statements are prepared on time.
- Ensure legal and commercial compliance in all entities of the Group
- Oversee the development of and monitor adherence to operational and capital budgets, and develop cost containment strategies as required. Suggest and implement ideas for savings and additional revenue generation.
- Analyze financial information provided by project management teams and identify trends in financial performance.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Coordinate external audits performed by corporate auditors and third-party entities ensuring timely, accurate and professional representation of all information provided.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position and cash management.
- Identify potential business opportunities or improvements
- Performs other duties as assigned by High Management.