- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a member of the executive team participate in setting the overall strategic direction and plans guiding the company managed investments and monitor how these are being achieved.
Investment Opportunities Appraisal & Transactions
- Direct – working directly or with other Investment team members - the in depth analysis of assigned ‘opportunities’ to enable the company to make a sound and objective decision (after considering existing company portfolio of investments, market assumptions, track record, business projections, financial projections, potential risks, exit strategy etc…), resulting in the drafting of an ‘Opportunity Evaluation Report’ to the Investments Committee for decision making.
- Oversee the development of offering documentation, and initiate the preparation for due diligence in support of the company’s contemplated deals.
- Review the quality, comprehensiveness and accuracy of all reports, assessments, valuations, benchmarking exercises, offering documents etc.. Prepared by more junior members of the Investment team .
- Oversee the execution of due diligence to verify information provided by investors is correct and not misrepresenting facts that could jeopardize the viability of the investment or affect the proposed value of the transaction.
- Approve work plans for various Investment team members assigned to him/her and endorse project budgets for approval.
- Conduct and lead – assisted by other Investment team member – adequate and regular monitoring of managed investments.
- The monitoring should result in: an update to the entity’s strategic prospects, own projections and value of the investment, identifying action items to be taken with respect to the company being monitored etc..
- Analyze and / or propose relevant corporate actions (for board meetings, general assemblies etc…) for investments under management, ensuring the best position in the company’s interest is formulated and communicated.
- Periodically develop updated assessment for the assigned industry addressing its current situation, latest developments, direction, competition, investment attractiveness etc.
- This should result in drafting recommendations concerning current investments under management and prospects in light of expected returns, strategic positioning, risk and diversification requirements.
- Contribute to company business development efforts by identifying opportunities within the assigned industry or concerning investments under management. Similarly, leverage his / her contacts at large to further strengthen company’s image and spot opportunities for further exploration.
- Prepare a periodical status update of the assigned investments under management and opportunities under consideration.
- Ensure personal and assigned Investment team members’ compliance with company policies, instructions and guidelines.
- Ensure that assigned investments under management are getting adequate support and services from other company departments.
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Supervise, motivate and develop all staff within his/her area.
- Conduct objective Performance Appraisals to all staff assigned to him/her .
About this Company
El Mostakbal for Urban Development is an Egyptian Shareholding Company S.A.E (law No.159 of 1981) Established and founded in 2006 that is specialized in the area of urban development and real estate development. The company has sponsored the Housing Minister’s decree No. 65...
See all Careers and Jobs at El mostakbal urban