6th Of October, Giza
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Create Designs for all social media and website.
- Create design for the emails, and other online marketing materials as directed.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of various graphic-focused print and digital projects.
- Create Thumbnail and a theme for any published material on the website.
- Develop graphics and visual for product illustrations, logo, and social media platforms.
- Design graphics, banners and other Web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Help bring new ideas for design to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Create Designs for online media (e.g. websites and online social media like Facebook).
- Designing layouts for internal and external promotional material.
- Must be a tech geek.
- Have an experience in the gaming field.
- Website Designer (Layout Designer using Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Graphic Designer (Logos, Brochure, Web Banners, Flyers, Landing Pages and Magazine ads).
- Wordpress platform knowledge.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work under flexible hours.
- Lives in October city will be preferable.
- Work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
About this Company
Arabhardware is online website and considered as one of the largest IT & Gaming Communities in the MEAN region with huge base of Audience since 2002.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabhardware
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.