- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
1. Packing List:
Divided into two parts as below:
- Receiving all shipments bills and matching it by all Invoices of each company.
- As it consists of amount and content of the boxes of each invoice number by the classification Men, Women, boy, girl, ready wear, accessories
- Translate the contents of the boxes in English and Arabic as well.
The Second Part:
- Divide each invoice to the total bill destination
- Direct the invoice number and where to go to which store to give a clear picture
- Clarify what has been received and has not been received yet.
- After finishing the above process every department took a copy from the receipts:
- A copy For the Finance to prove purchases.
- Copy to Logistic manager to send them to the Demodulator
- Copy to Internal auditor to deal with taxes
- Copy to the system Admin to make sure he input all items in the system.
2. The Product Defects:
- Receive the defected item by the approval of the brand manager to address the parent company to solve the problem
- Attached every problem separately with company code and a clear picture of the defected item
- Monitor the company response either to receive compensation or to be rejected
- If the parent company will compensate the item by sending it with C/N after we destroyed the item, or by sending another alternative item.
- For accessories, we repair it locally if it an easy problem, or we send it to them for repair.
- Arrange and regulate the movement of drivers, cargo and the alteration of the stores to all branches and shops including Alexandra Stores.
- Searching for a shipping company for internal transportation by getting better service to keep the goods transmitted.
- Following, organizing the car maintenance, gasoline by follow-up dates.
- Follow up the shops and office requests
- Follow up all permit papers for every shop's (permit entry-exit permit)
4. Confirmation Order
- Receive the order from the buying team and review all the orders with the C/O that was sent from each company and find out the differences.
- Find out if the rate or the item model and the amount has been changed
- Make a comparison to figure a full image of the situation.
- Design excel sheet with full table to track the transfer order items that have been received or not received yet.
5. Wishing list (Soft Copy Hard Copy)
- Collect the order items by pictures to clarify every item by image with its code.
- Search the code manually by put the image next to its code to facilitate for the commercial team to take their decision easily.
- Participate in the inventory process if there is a shortage in inventory committee team.
7. Items Delivery
- Participate in the delivery process, if there is a shortage in inventory committee team.
8. Warehouse Management
- Manage the warehouse team.
- Prepare the inventory policy and procedures.
- prepare the inventory documentation process and supervise on its implementation.
About this Company
Femex For Import was established in 2009. It's is the official exclusive franchisee of Ermenegildo Zegna in Egypt operating a flagship store in Cairo and Bally operating a boutique in Cairo. In June 2013 Femex launched its first multi-brand store over 540 Sqm in Cairo most...
See all Careers and Jobs at Femex Egypt