General medicine diploma or a paramedical diploma with:
- Master in Public Health with relevant professional experience in epidemiology, or
- An MSc in epidemiology, or doctorate in epidemiology.
- Field experience is an important asset.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Medical ethics.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Openness and flexibility.
- Ability to live and work as a team.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Availability: MSF requires a minimum of a 2 years commitment.
- Arabic, English and/or French
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / أطباء بلا حدود is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Médecins sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work