- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Purpose of the role:
- Increase market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue).
Key Result Area’s
- Drive a sales team in order to achieve GP and Revenue targets for assigned product
- Develop Marketing plan and follow-up its effective implementation
- Build strong relations with Vendors to get maximum support in all business aspects
- Manage Products stock level (Min and Max) as well as stocks mix to maximize profit and cash flow
- Train, Support, Guide, Monitor Activities and measure results of sales team
1. Sales Target Achievement:
- Achieve Company’s Sales and GP targets internally by driving the sales team
- Managing and planning rebate achievement
- Create & Use different monitoring tools for tracking sales and GP on a quarterly, monthly and weekly bases for total business, different countries, different channel segments and from sales team according to the list of customers each carry.
- Establishing and qualifying pipeline with sales team and help with allocation control to maximize margin and reduce ageing
- Target and develop all regions with spread of products
- Forecasting sales & GP; weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual
- Research and study of Aptec’s position/market share per region / channel segment
- Develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- Design Re-seller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Re-seller Segments
- Manage maximizing the use of Vendor Marketing Funds (according to Vendor contract and system). If Extra funds are needed, should be clarified in the Marketing Plan and should get approval to use part of GP or Aptec’s Fund)
- Update Aptec Web Site for his or her product (Prices, Promotions, News and Marketing Activities) in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Attend re-sellers Training and Seminars
3. Vendor Relation:
- Development of close relations with the vendor at every level
- Working with the vendor to achieve Aptec targets as well as Vendor Target
- Sharing market requirement and feed back
- Building strong personal relation between key people in both organizations
- Maximizing the support Aptec gets from Vendor in all business aspects
- Ensure compliance with vendor contracts, reporting requirements, territory rules etc. Communicate same to sales team.
4. Pricing and Stock handling:
- Managing Products stock level (Min and Max) as well as stocks mix to maximize profit and cash flow
- Insure Stock aging is within the agreed accepted level
- Responsible for pricing of all products insuring GP is within the market standard and in line with the budget expected profitability.
- Minimize the manual price approval in the SOP updating the price in the system Daily
- Liaise with purchase team on PO, RMA, Lead times, Vendor Receivables, Customer backlog, Ageing
5. Train, Support and Guide Sales Team and BD Team:
- Upgrade skills and technical know how of the Sales team
- Develop testing and certification programs for sales team
- Monitor Performance of each Sales person for his or her Product (weekly), passing comments and guiding sales person of how to improve business
About this Company
Aptec, an Ingram Micro company, is a leading technology distributor with a wide network of resellers across the Middle East. Aptec is the authorized distributor for most of the leading IT hardware, software and communications manufacturers in the world. Under the brand name of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec