- Required: Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business or any other relevant field.
- At least three years’ working experience in a related field
Competencies and Technical Skills:
- Possess good customer awareness and emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate should maintain confidentiality, have Self- drive and confidence, be Proactive
- Excellent public relation skills
- Ability to multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills
B- Technical Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good at goal setting and quality control.
- He/she should also be computer literate
- Possess the ability to coach & mentor
- Skilled in change management
- Possess emotional intelligence and advocacy skills
About this Company
The Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance (AKAM) is a member of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) which is a group of development agencies, institutions and programs established by His Highness the Aga Khan. The common goal of these agencies is to combat problems of social...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Micro Finance Foundation