- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
We are looking for a skilled part time HR officer to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and payroll preparation.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
About this Company
In the mid of 2011 and after the Egyptian revolution Le Garage has been founded.
See all Careers and Jobs at Le Garage Gallery
At that time and till mid of 2015 it was specialized in selling fine arts and antiques pieces to the Egyptian market via our Facebook page.
We were from the pioneers to...