- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Some of her Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide confidential secretarial and administrative support to executives.
- Answer phones and respond to inquiries.
- Route calls to specific people or provide information as appropriate.
- Place outgoing calls.
- Send and receive company faxes.
- Perform typing, word processing, and editing materials.
- Establish and maintain office records and a comprehensive filing system and ensure that confidential records are stored securely.
- Maintain updated soft filing system and database for in/out mail.
- Maintain updated soft filing system and database for all Contacts.
- Monitor administrative personnel and assign duties as needed.
- Prepare presentations for the Executives as appropriate.
- Perform general clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, data entry, filing, etc.) for the purpose of supporting office operations.
- Take memos.
- Flexible in a multi-tasks environment.