- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
- They create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit varying needs, enabling their clients to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
- Our client is seeking to hire, consultants and Senior consultants in all Oracle ERP solutions (Financials, HCM, Supply Chain) as well as Customer Experience (CX) and Rightnow for a range of clients.
What you’ll bring
Depending the area of expertise (HCM, Financials, Supply Chain, Asset Management, Customer Experience (CX) and Right Now) we are looking for experience and a proven track record of implementing Oracle cloud and on premise Solutions in a complex environment.
- Architectural knowledge and understanding across the Oracle portfolio including at least one full life-cycle implementation are considered a minimum.
- Active participation, contribution in all project life-cycle from inception to closure.
- Define, develop, and actively manage requirements, map them to Oracle products.
- Configure agreed requirements on schedule and on project budgets.
- Be part of the team, comply with Oracle Methodologies, lead sessions , delivery with high quality.
- Work with Resource Management to ensure company wide goals for resource utilization are achieved.
- Strive to achieve a referenceable result from each project.
- Obtain client satisfaction rating per project and achieving or exceeding corporate target benchmark.
- Clearly define and articulate project risk items to client in a way that the risks are understood.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
With more than 420,000 customers and deployments in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Learn more about Oracle and who we are.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle Egypt