- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Contract / Project
Negotiable, For part-timers (4000 L.E max per month), for freelancers (upon agreement)
About the Job
Under the supervision of the Software Director, the Senior .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components and web services; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and per-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Developing Micro Services solutions is a plus.
- Developing data layers using Ado.NET & EF 6.1.3.
- Developing solutions using MVC5 & MVC6.
- Working with Asp.NET Identity.
- Developing solutions using Angular 1 & Angular 2 & React JS is a plus.
- Developing custom authentication solutions.
- SQL Server queries execution plans & enhancing queries.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications.
- Design, code and test new WCF solutions.
- Design, code and test new WebAPI2 solutions.
- Designing apps which support multiple languages (using resources).
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans