- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product management for Egypt passenger cars.
- Market research in terms of price and positioning of competitors.
- Support for the operative volume and pricing strategy.
- Developing volume and market share forecasts and targets in cooperation with Sales & Planning
- Price calculations of all kind of vehicles for the different sales channels.
- Gathering and evaluating pricing information from all competitors
- Preparing comparisons of vehicles to competitors
- Preparing price adjustments of vehicles.
- Generate and evaluate ideas for renovation and innovation, based on consumer insights, market opportunities, competitor analysis and technological opportunities, in order to improve existing products and to launch new ones.
- Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows and exhibits.
- Assist with the design and formatting of marketing collateral such as brochures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Driving events coordination and support.
- Plan, develop and execute print and media campaigns.
- Develop and provide marketing and public relations programs that promote chapter and regional events, membership growth and retention.
- Monitor website and Facebook fan page and provide the agency responsible with all the latest updates and make sure they reply to all the inquiries.
- Research to identify clients, sector opportunities and competition.