- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description for customers receivable manager :
Maintain all customer related accounts for real estate customers which included the following:
- Recording the Sale and returns of units into the accounting books
- Determining payment plans for real estate units.
- Determining extended payment plans and approving cash payment discounts
- Maintaining customers’ accounts from the accounting and financial perspectives
- Follow up on customers collections aging reports
- Managing the collection team to reduce the non-collected amounts and coordinating with other departments to resolve customers issues
- Handling customer requests from the accounting perspective.
- Coordinate with sales offices to ensure all sales are properly closed within the company policies and procedures.
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding