- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Rewards and incentives
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- We have an opening in our Egypt branch for a proactive, customer-focused, customer implementation and tech support specialist and technical support manager who can contribute to our Company vision We are a company specializing in the production accounting and administrative software and web design.
- The selected candidate will be a motivated self-starter with very strong technical troubleshooting and Installation of software and remote technical support using the contact programs remotely using TeamViewer for our customers with all the services to our customers skills, strong communication skills and attention to detail, can manage time effectively, solve our customer’s challenges and thrive in a demanding environment.
- Providing technical and product support to internal and external customers via the telephone and remote online sessions.
- Troubleshooting to determine root cause and documenting solutions
- Communicating solutions to customers
- Assist with managing internal office network and desktops.
- Performing follow up calls on new customers to schedule for the online training and software installation.
- Frequent communication between Customers, Sales Representatives, and the 360 Lab team.
- Resolve customer issues and inquiries promptly with high customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers with Software installation and updates via remote log ins.
- Document activities in CRM systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
- It will be an indoor and outdoor work
Working Hours: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM & 6 days a week
- Excellent super fluent English language.
- B.Sc. in computer science, communications engineering or a related discipline.
- 1+ years working in a technical support role, providing technical application support, in-depth troubleshooting and diagnostics to the issues reported by customers/clients.
- Problem Solving, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Customer Service, programs remotely using TeamViewer
- Excellent experience with managing office networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Understanding of relational databases
- Ability to meet the challenges of a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Working Shift is based on the US Eastern Time Zone.
- Must have a customer focused (external and internal) mindset.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Operating System, knowledge of hard desk management tools, Anti-Spyware, Microsoft Office, Network Management Software, Remote Control Software, LAN.
- High Computer related applications proficiency.
The Following Qualifications are not required but will be appreciated:
- Microsoft GP
- Good knowledge in MSSQL / MySQL
- Experience in using, administrating, and/or implementing ERP systems is a great advantage
- 1+ years Experience in accounting software and inventory accounting or scope.
- 1+ years Experience in the use of Microsoft SQL Server.
About this Company
Ebtikar IT is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of Ebtikar, EbtikarSMS, EbtikarConsulting, EbtikarHost and EbtikarCloud is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtikar IT
As a top-notch Production software and Internet services company,...