This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Controller with the day-to day, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/ Finance Department including grant management and budget review and analysis.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with the Development Team to ensure that revenues and receivables in MIP are reconciled with Salesforce data at any given time.
- Prepare and record the brand Fee for Service and government grant invoices and collate the supporting documents for submission to government agencies.
- Keep Store and Safe records.
- Responsible for company payable's & salaries
- Review and process Expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis.
- Perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department.
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting.
- Monitor and collect data to assess accuracy and integrity; analyze data; ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP), rules, regulations and systems of internal control; interpret and evaluate results, prepare documentation; create financial reports and/or presentations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good-record-keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
- Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
- Team player and can collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends.
- Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- At least 1 solid years relevant experience (accounting operations and/or audit).
- With strong background in budget preparation and grant management (private funders and government grants).
- Must have a degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus
Shahira Lasheen Fashion House
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Shahira Lasheen Co. established officially in 2013, with a partnership. The company specialized in providing a custom made dresses with Royal style upon the designer vision, which ranges between Haute Couture, Pert a Porter and Wedding gowns through Shahira Lasheen Atelier....
See all Careers and Jobs at Shahira Lasheen Fashion House