- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 3,000 EGP per month, Commission & Profit Share
About the Job
- One of the most leading American Kids STEM academies worldwide "Engineering For Kids" is seeking for a Office Receptionist for its campus at Alexandria, Egypt. Are you a good fit?
- Engineering For Kids is seeking for an Office Receptionist to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures as a front disk, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency handling two project "Engineering for Kids" and "Workstation Coworking Space".
- The ideal candidate will be capable of handling a wider range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This person must be well organized, flexible and comfortable with on the job training to support an office of diverse clientele.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet customers, response for their inquiries, and answer phones
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Ensure customer satisfaction and pursue customer delight
- Schedule meetings, schedules, and appointments
- Handle client follow up and support client relations
- Organize and maintain office filing system and client records
- Handle office Mailings
- Schedule and assign employees
- Keep management informed on staff work status
- Make sure work is completed within government deadlines and/or client specific deadlines
- Project specific tasks
- Prepare and control correspondence
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annually indoor sales goal
About this Company
WorkStation is the Management company of Engineering For Kids branch of Alexandria, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Engineering for Kids
Engineering for Kids brings Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), to kids ages 4 to 14, in a fun and challenging way, through classes, camps, clubs, and...