- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The main responsibility for the Senior .Net Developer will be providing the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions.
- Hands-on development and coding in the latest development environments.
- Collaborate with end users to understand business and functional requirements and transform into technical requirements
- Break down technical requirements into smaller programmable pieces, so that team members can work on them right away
- Ability to play the role of both developer & tester and take responsibility and accountability as technical lead for assigned projects.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user technical support.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of business analysts, architects, developers, and technical managers to create a cohesive multi-year vision across teams and business lines
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude to take initiative and continually learn and improve
He/she has 3 - 5 years of experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
From 3 to 5 years’ experience with designing, developing, and implementing applications
- Experience in MVC, Microsoft Entity Framework, OOP Concept, JQuery, MS SQL, JS, HTML5 and bootstrap.
- TFS, Git or any for source control, build, deployment.
- Conducting code reviews to ensure code quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Writing unit test scripts and Test Driven development
- Knowledge in WCF
- Knowledge in Linq to SQL.
- Knowledge in AOP concepts