- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content plan optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Clientele industries include: Media, Retail, Hospitality, Real State, Interior Design
About this Company
Established in 2012 by an Integrated group of talented professionals with hands-on experiences in different aspects of Media and Entertainment Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pan Arab Media Inc
Advanced System Integrator producing end-to-end solutions for a wide range of technologies including Broadcast,...