- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
STUDENT AFFAIRS MANAGER
The core purpose of the role of the head of admissions is to be a brand ambassador who understands the School's value proposition, appreciates individual parent and student needs for a smooth running of the admission process.
The Admissions Department is the first point of contact for new parents and agents, therefore a professional, warm and friendly approach is essential.
General Responsibilities and duties:
- To Plan and organize all visits by prospective parents, including staff liaison and all matters relating to student tours.
- To be well informed about the school's academic and extra-curricular offer and the working of the school.
- To understand and communicate the School's ethos and approach in all communications and interactions with prospective parents and students.
- To produce regular weekly reports concerning applications and numbers.
- To record and update information on the admissions system.
- Supervise the daily work done by Front Desk officers and admission officers.
- To carry out any other duties that might reasonably be required.