- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements overall sales strategy of assigned distributors and areas.
- Achieves sales volume and value targets by Month, Quarter & Year.
- Develops & executes trade marketing initiatives in co-ordination with sales team and distributor.
- Generates daily and monthly status reports regarding the overall sales achievements and the competitor activities.
- Increases the company’s market share by opening new markets.
- Handles the entire sales team at the distributor.
- Manages the stock of the distributor and his branches.
- Establishes and maintains good contact with the distributor.
- Updates customer details of the different areas.
- Travels to the branches of the distributor with the sales team regularly.
- Ensures proper on time implementation and execution of sales campaigns / promotional activities.
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm