- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- In this role you will work closely with UX designers, software engineers and product owners to build pixel perfect layouts and user interface components for a variety of websites and applications.
- You will work on a very agile team and be expected to context shift quickly between projects:
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze existing software for Usability and Accessibility issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work with diverse team of product owners, UX designers, and developers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in web engineering and introduces them into projects when appropriate.
- Responsible for managing tasks that may involve multiple UX staff.
- Evangelizing UI/UX front-end best practices and Accessibility for web
- Fielding inquiries and requests for support from stakeholders.
- Work with QA, QC, front-end engineers and other team members to support the testing and resolution of issues/defects.
- Work with the UX team to design and implement high fidelity experiences.
- Work as part of a team towards common goals organized into sprints.
- Establish best practices in engineering and share those learnings broadly throughout the company.
- Experience with front-end development/build/task runner tools such as Gulp, Webpack, NPM, Grunt, Bower etc.
- Experienced with writing high-performance, secure, and reusable UI components.
- Experience with integration with backend application built in Java or similar technologies.
- Experience with automated testing for web platforms.
- Experience with source code control systems such as Git and related practices.
- Familiarity with Agile methods and Continuous Integration including but not limited to Program and Release Backlog Management (Jira), Defect Tracking (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence).
- Knowledge of usability principles and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience in collaborating with architects, designers, analysts and other software engineers, and especially UX Engineers.
- Working knowledge of Web Application Performance and optimization strategies.
- Experience with one or more unit testing frameworks jasmine, or Karma.
Required Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to quickly assess problems and determine proper steps to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge is required.
- 5+ years’ experience translating functional product requirements into application-layer code, functional services APIs, and visual designs into functional user UI aligned to product UX design.
- Agile/Scrum/Lean experience preferred.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 2 years of experience in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (for example: Jenkins)
- 2 years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with automated testing for hybrid mobile solutions.
- Experience with cloud computing development.
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...