Required technical skills:
- 5 years in Backend development experience.
- Should have a good idea of backend development and patterns (Java SE, Java EE, integration, and messaging systems).
- 5 years of experience in developing and consuming APIs, web services.
- Understands, articulates, and conforms to core OOP principles design, data structures and algorithms, design patterns, SOLID principles.
- Understanding and basic application of Design Patterns. Utilizes, and leverages core Java architecture patterns.
- Experience with automated testing for web platforms.
- Experience with source code control systems such as Git and related practices.
- Familiarity with Agile methods and Continuous Integration including but not limited to Program and Release Backlog Management (Jira), Defect Tracking (Jira), Collaboration (Confluence, Jive, others) Test Automation (JUnit, TestNG), Continuous Integration/Deployment (Jenkins, Hudson), Code Review (Sonar, Findbugs), build tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Java SE 8, Java EE 6, or 7, JPA, JSF, Junit, Web Services (SOAP & REST), JSON/XML, JBoss, Payara, Log4j, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans IDE, UML, ORM.
- 3 years in SQL, Relational MS-SQL Server, Oracle Database, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, design and modeling.
- Experience working with API development (REST & SOAP) and versioning.
- Experience with message queuing and caching platforms and how to integrate with them
Required Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
- Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to quickly assess problems and determine proper steps to resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge is required.
- 5+ years’ experience translating functional product requirements into application-layer code, functional services APIs.
- Experience with SOA, web services (REST, WSDL, SOAP, etc.)
- Agile/Scrum/Lean experience preferred.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 2 years of experience in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration (for example: Jenkins)
- 2 years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with automated testing for mobile
- Experience with cloud computing development.
- Experience with micro-services architecture.
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...