- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Is responsible for the quality covered by the organization as follows:
- Follow-up the quality of the product at all stages according to the timetable of the beginning of purchasing cloth to delivery.
- Do check list of all stages of the product.
- Follow-up staff performance: (attendance-performance-absence-appearance – communicate with team-modern style-respond-application instructions)
- Coding and save the embroidery, cloth, and printing weekly.
- Collect all of the product related documents, and samples for archiving; includes (run command-fitting sheet-Check List), cloth samples and write source-embroidery and ore samples write source – patron- embroidery)
- Do product report upon delivery.
- follow-up of Customer Satisfaction on delivery.
- follow-up shortcomings, needs, maintenance, habitat of the institution.
- Provide monthly courses to develop and raise the efficiency of the staff.
- Found/add/modify organization quality standards brochure.
Shahira Lasheen Fashion House
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Shahira Lasheen Co. established officially in 2013, with a partnership. The company specialized in providing a custom made dresses with Royal style upon the designer vision, which ranges between Haute Couture, Pert a Porter and Wedding gowns through Shahira Lasheen Atelier....
See all Careers and Jobs at Shahira Lasheen Fashion House