- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A Plant Manager is Responsible to set the Factory contribution to the business needs and priorities.
Deliver the results to secure the Factory Competitiveness through superior products at the right cost and on time.
Lead operationally and develops the team on both functional & managerial skills to create high performing teams.
Contribute to the Corporate Image by settling the right relationships with the local community and unions representatives.
- Set the Factory Strategic Choices and Master Plans required delivering the chosen CBU Business and Manufacturing priorities.
- Lead the Factory Organization to be a highly reliable, responsive and competitive operation.
- Root a zero risk operating culture to guarantee a safe environment for anyone working in the Factory .
- Accelerate Performance Rate of Improvement.
- Build Productivity Pipeline to secure cost reduction (Plant and COGS).
- Develop & Implement Dam away through Manufacturing & Supply Chain Best Practises and Standards.
- Drive connectivity, networking and bench-marking both internally and externally.
- Secure Product Superiority through minimized product variability and spec consistency.
About this Company
ALGaras for Spices & Herbs one of the recognized companies and importer and exporter of wide variety of spices and Herbs ,serving the Local and international market for over 30 years.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Garas