This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Help with the planning and implementation of the annual marketing Plan.
- Help to modify and update website, if available.
- Assist in the creative development of publications, website and various other marketing materials.
- Develop media relations, write press releases and pitch media stories.
- Assist writing success stories and reports
- Draft articles, position papers and testimony
- Help to plan and facilitate intra-network communications.
- Execute and deliver presentation materials with clean graphics, accurately written information and professional appearance.
- Maintain accurate, current databases of contacts in the firm wide contact list for mailings.
- Assist with brochure, newsletter and promotional material assembly and distribution to clients
- and prospects, in addition of managing in-house marketing material inventory.
- Coordinate marketing logistics with the Marketing Manager, including regional and national
- Trade show planning, event production, booth scheduling, staffing and Budgeting
- Provide logistical support for client outreach efforts, including invitations, set-up, on site ,arrangements and registration.
- Track and monitor project progress and develop project work plans
- Identify and develop relationships with vendors & suppliers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Experience: From 1 - 3 years experience in same or related field.
- Excellence Communication
- Attention to details
- Fluent English
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology